background

Thursday, June 10, 2010

We love our Hutch!

Well, the past 4 1/2 months have flown by and Hutch is growing way too fast! And- I have not blogged near enough and i feel like I have NOT taken enough pictures. So, it is my goal to take more pictures and journal about Hutch. So, today- I figured out how to get the cute background on the blog and I am going to start blogging! So, what is Hutch doing...he has lots of baby words- coo, ba, squeels, giggles, and smiles all the time. He is such a happy baby and the love of our lives. He brings so much to joy everyday. He officially rolls over from front to back and back to front. He also is very intrigued with his hands and is now grabbing everything and putting it in his mouth- and loves to chew on his fingers and sometimes even smacks on his toes. He loves to kick his feet and play on his playmat or watch his mobile in his crib. He does not stay in his crib very often though- because he is still in a pack n play in our room- and yes, he still wakes up for a 2 or 3 am feeding...but, he is efficient so we can all go back to bed fast. It is funny- he went about 2 weeks of sleeping completely through the night, but then decided he wanted that middle of the night snack afterall :)




We have set up his jumperoo and he loves it, so I bet he will be jumping around in it all the time. He can't quite reach the floor yet, but soon he will be able to. Hutch weighs as of his last appointment- which was a couple of weeks ago- 12.6 pounds and 25 inches...so yes, he is a skinny guy but very tall- like his daddy! We have attempted to try some rice cereal and pureed squash...it was a definite no go..he hated it. So, I figure, he may not be ready for food and we will just wait a few more weeks. It kind of made me sad when Dr. Yap said to give him water in a sippy cup to wash the food down...made me sad because that just seems so big.




How he fell asleep with his foot in his hand- I have no idea!


Well, I think that is about all for tonight...but I have one last thing to say...
I LOVE MY BOYS!!!




Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment